Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sleep and Black Out Curtains

I thought I was just getting older and starting to wake up early.  That and having a toddler.  I figured it was normal.  I was wrong.  Everyone should have black out curtains for the bedroom.  I actually thought our bedroom previous had been dark enough.  I was wrong.

If you are paying for all kinds of performance enhancing stuff, black out curtains should be a the top of the list. I can't believe how deep I'm back to sleeping with this addition a little over a week ago.

Sleep is the number one recovery tool you have.  If it goes bad you go bad.  Anything you do to enhance it will create a better way for your body to recover from work/stress/training.

I can't implore you enough.

Black.

Out.

 I can't see my hand in front of my face, black.

Watch your sleep magically improve.

No comments: